Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Beary Merry Christmas

I got a new computer yesterday. So this is my first post with the new one. It is so much faster than my old computer. I can't say that I am used to it yet but I'm working on it. Christmas in July is here so I thought I'd do a card for that.


I used another one of the backgrounds from Spring Card Camp 1 and die cut a circle from the center. The background was die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles (retired).The image behind it is from Bugaboo Stamps mini set of Winter Bears.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. To finish it off I added a cork ornament shape from Freckled Fawn. I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me tonight. Had the twins all day today and they wore me out. Busy day tomorrow and we are working on the barn roof all weekend. Going to be a hot one! I am praying I don't fall off the roof. Take care and please stay safe!

Donna

7 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable Teddy holiday card, stay cool, hugs, Lori m

Billie A said...

So cute. Great Bugaboo image and loving the choice of papers and little ornament. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

Julie Odil said...

What a cute card. I love what you did with the background papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges. Julie, Bugaboo Stamps DT

Eivor Larsson said...

Super cute card! Love the colors

Eivor,
DT member at Stampers Delights
(Nu blog: Crafts by Ejja)

Lisa xx said...

This is so sweet , what a cute bear....and with him sitting in the circle it is perfect for our theme

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, hope all goes well with your new computer

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for joining our Circles challenge theme - your Christmas card is so cute. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
Diane Louise (Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

Ela said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends with your gorgeous card! Hugs Ela DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...