Saturday, July 4, 2020

A Note to Bug You

Tonight I have a fun card that I made. We've been working on the barn at Baby Creek and I almost forgot to post this.


The cute little bee is from Little Scraps of Heaven and was a free file at the time I got it. I fussy cut each bee. The honeycomb paper is from Scrap Illusions (unable to find it any more).The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I double die cut the sentiment using MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (retired). I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. I have some pictures to post of the twins but it will have to wait for another post. Just getting too late this evening. Please stay safe!

Donna


6 comments:

Gail Hutchinson said...

What a cute card Donna, just as well you remembered to post. Thank you for joining in our Anything Goes challenge over at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog and good luck. Gail DT xx

Margreet said...

Love your take on the sketch with the fussy cut bees. Great job!
Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet

creationsnz said...

What a flight of cute little bees and nice take on the sketch. So glad you shared with us at the Crafters Cafe, CarolG

Melissa Craig said...

Ahhh-dorr-able! So much cuteness going on with this card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is sooooo cute!! Fun card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Karen Page said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch and the bees are super cute! I love the color combo too. And you found the perfect sentiment for not just the images but also to fit the sketch perfectly. Well done! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies 😊

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...