Monday, July 6, 2020

Birthday Thoughts

I actually started making cards today because I needed thinking of you cards and I wound up making a birthday and Christmas card tonight. Go figure! Since I needed multiple cards so I went back to the Spring Card Camp 1 techniques and used one to make the backgrounds for several cards that you'll see this week.

Kristina Werner gave us templates to use with designer paper. So I used the MFT Merry & Bright paper pack. I die cut the designer paper with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles (retired). The main image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Jesse Boy Bear. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut him. The clouds are die cut from Spellbinders Conversation Bubbles 4 and then I cut the little conversation tab off to make them look like clouds. The sentiments on the clouds are from Jillibean Soup Balloon Party (Party, Let's Celebrate, and stars) and W Plus 9 Unforgettable *(Happy Birthday). I am entering these challenges:
That's all for me tonight. Past my bedtime. For those of you who might be wondering, my brother is still battling the coronavirus. They moved him to a military hospital since San Antonio has a huge amount of cases. He is in the ICU on a ventilator. The last report that I received said his numbers look good so we are hoping he can beat this. If you have a few spare prayers we could sure use them. Thanks! Please stay safe!

Donna

5 comments:

Lia said...

This is so cute! I like the brighr colors of the background!
Lia DT S4F

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute, Donna! You got some great ideas from your Spring Card Camp - I like how you used the patterned paper! The bear is adorable and I like the conversation clouds! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, cute image
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

sweetpea said...

So bright and cheerful. Thanks for sharing it with us at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Janet DT

sweetpea said...

Really cheerful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Janet DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...