This is a 5x7 photo frame. I laid it flat and added some paper from my scrap box inside the photo frame. I colored the little penguin, from Little Scraps of Heaven digital kit, with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut him, then popped him up with foam tape.. The sentiment is from Dee Dee's Digis (unfortunately closed). It was die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I added a loop of paper to hold the pen and the Post-it Note stack.
I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Paper ala Mode challenge: pop it up
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: pop it up
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by. If you haven't seen my blog candy yet, pop on over and leave me a comment for a chance to win. Take care, the weekend is almost here.