I used the same paper from yesterday's card (Paper by Lozzy) since it was still sitting on my desk and I like it so much. The image is from Anne's Digital Art. I colored the kitten with Spectrum Noir markers and then die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares but I used two of the squares to make a frame and then inlaid the image into the frame. I added a sentiment from my stash (not sure of the origin). I threaded the ribbon through the sentiment panel and added two flower brads for embellishment.
I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz September Progressive Challenge: use the image from Anne's Digital Art
- The Outlawz Sketch Challenge: sketch turned sideways
- Simon Says Monday challenge: heavy metal (flower brads)
- Addicted to Stamps and More: anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: anything goes
That's it for me tonight. I hope you had a wonderful hump day and now we are on the down side of the week. Have a super Thursday!