Of course after staying with family the last 2 weeks I need to send a few thank yous out for all the hospitality. So I am getting started on those. The image is from Eureka Stamps called Scarecrow and Sunflowers. I colored the image with a variety of different markers and then die cut it with one of the dies from MFT Blueprints 3. I inked the edges with Fired Brick DI. The designer paper is from my scraps as is the ribbon. I cut the Thanks from a scrap and used MFT Many Thanks die. The thanks is raised with red fun foam off the card. I am entering these challenges:
- QKR Stampede: fall colors
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scrap Saturday
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Crafty Friends: use dies or punches
- Monday Outlawz challenge: tic tac toe (flowers, image, ribbon)
It is good to be back home again and back to crafting. I did crochet a rug while I was gone and started on two hats for the twins for winter. Have to finish them up soon. Thanks for stopping by. I hope to have a blog candy posted tomorrow for my 1500 blog post and my birthday celebration. Hope you'll come back to check it out! Now back to catching up.