Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Imagine That New Release - Ellie's Mummy

Happy Tuesday! Today and tomorrow Imagine That! Digis by Kris is introducing 6 new sets featuring Ellie the Elephant in cute Halloween attire. I will be introducing two of the sets: one today (Ellie's Mummy Costume) and one tomorrow (Ellie Tails).


The stamp set includes colored and line drawing images, lots of sentiments and several fun digital papers. Here's my card.

I colored Ellie with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut her with MFT Stitched Circles. The image is backed with Spellbinder's Heart Circles. The image panel is popped up with foam tape. The designer paper is from another new stamp set, Ellie's Pumpkin Costume. I used this paper over the papers with this set as it matched my colors better. The pumpkins are from another Imagine That Digis by Kris set called Scarecrow. I isolated the pumpkins for the four corners of the card. The card has a black card base. Since I normally put a sentiment on the front of my card I decided to share the inside of the card too since I love this sentiment.


I may have to make more cards with this sentiment for each of my kids. I just think that sentiment is so funny! I think they will too! I hope you will check out the new release blog posts over at Imagine That Creative Playground today and tomorrow. The stamp sets are so fun!
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to check out all the new stamp sets from Imagine That Digis by Kris. And here's a bonus for you. Us ethis code for some extra savings:

The code is good at any time. Have a wonderful day! Don't forget about my blog candy. If you haven't entered yet you still can enter here.





6 comments:

Pam said...

How cute is this, that is one adorable mummy!!! Your card is really cute and you colored the little elephant perfectly!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is adorable. It has taken me a while to realized to scroll down past your original post.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a great Halloween elephant card, love it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Aunty Sue said...

This is just too cute thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week. Please also have a look at our DT call and consider applying for the position of DT member, we are a friendly bunch.
Jo

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, your elephant mummy is darling, Donna! Darling papers, and I love that little jackolantern he carries for his candy! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or our next guest designer. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...