The poinsettia image is from Beccy Place. After fussy cutting it I paired it with some of my Christmas designer paper scraps from my scrap box. I used Gina Marie Designs Stitched Diamond dies to cut out the scraps and then glued them to my card base. I popped up the poinsettia image with foam tape and added the sentiment from Altenew Halftone Holidays stamp set.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place September challenge: use a Beccy's Place stamp
- The Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge: use scraps
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown: colors (red, green and pink)
- Addicted to CAS: florals
- Cupcake Inspirations: floral
- 4 Crafty Chicks: geometric
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: use 3 different patterned papers
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Christmas Cards all Year Round: use leaves
Thanks for stopping by today. I am off to cross a few more things off my list, which happens to be a mile long right now. Please check out my blog candy and leave me a comment to win. Have a super day!