Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Christmas Scraps

Happy Tuesday! It's raining and dreary here but we need the rain so I'll take it for now. Nice day to stay home and get something done around the house and hopefully some crafty time too. I did finish a Christmas card and wanted to get it posted.


The poinsettia image is from Beccy Place. After fussy cutting it I paired it with some of my Christmas designer paper scraps from my scrap box. I used Gina Marie Designs Stitched Diamond dies to cut out the scraps and then glued them to my card base. I popped up the poinsettia image with foam tape and added the sentiment from Altenew Halftone Holidays stamp set.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I am off to cross a few more things off my list, which happens to be a mile long right now. Please check out my blog candy and leave me a comment to win. Have a super day!

Donna

11 comments:

Nance said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love the design with the diamond dies behind the poinsettias. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week. Hope you play with us again soon!

Beccy said...

What a fabulous way to use up scraps Donna, great idea! I love the combination of colours and patterns. The poinsettia looks fabulous popped up across the diamonds, it matches in perfectly with the papers. I really like the sentiment too. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Wendy Bellino said...

Oh how pretty! The quilted look is just perfect with all the patterned paper pieces. Such a warm and cozy Christmas card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Wendy DT

Paper Lily Leaf said...

What a great way of using up scraps! Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

Lucinda said...

I love this card, the background made using scraps is great, and coordinates so well. Poinsettias are a favourite as well. Thanks for sharing with us at the Christmas Card Throwdown.

Marie Bingaman said...

Oooooo, I love this card! Everything about it is just perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card design..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pam said...

Your Christmas card is beautiful Donna! I love the paper piecing that you did.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lori said...

This card is so pretty! I love the pops of pink! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round! -Lori DT

AlisonC said...

A lovely design and a great way of using scraps. Your card is very festive and looks good in these colours.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

Ellenor said...

I love the design on this pretty christmas card! :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...