The image is from Bugaboo called Baby Christmas. I flipped the image so I would have twins. Instead of coloring the outfits I used stripes and polka dots (thank you 30 days of Coloring challenge). Everything is colored with Copic markers. I added Crystal Stickles to the hats and sleeves. Stamped a sentiment from a retired Stampin' Up ! stamp set and added two heart brads. The image panel is die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. Also used a red card stock base with a background of green card stock.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards: holiday card
- Bugaboo Catch the Bug: Bingo (Bugaboo image, Players choice-sparkle, brads)
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: cute or anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
That's it for me today. I'll be watching the twins later today and then traveling for Thanksgiving and back again on Friday. At that point all my kids will be home and we'll have the weekend together. And they'll get to meet the twins for the first time. So I'll probably be missing for a while but see you back soon. Wishing all my US friends a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are truly blessed with all good things throughout the holiday season and throughout life!