Today I have a card that I like so much I am going to go find as much of this dotted paper as I can and make more of these. It's just gorgeous in person and I know the photo won't do it justice.
Earlier this month I won an individual digital stamp from Beccy's Place and I chose this Aussie Wreath stamp. I am using the pre-colored version on this card but I added a few things to it that make it sparkle and shine. I added dimensional magic to the bow. I think you can see the shine on that. But I also added Crystal Stickles to each of the centers of the white flowers. I let one coat dry and then I added a second. The result is just stunning. When you pick the card up it just sparkles. I love it. I cut the wreath out with MFT Stitched Ovals. The dotted background paper is from Raspberry Roads Design Christmas Collection. The sentiment is on a green scrap to match the base card stock. I heat embossed the sentiment from Holiday Greetings stamp kit (retired) from Gina K Designs. I die cut the sentiment with MFT Mini Tabs 4 (retired).
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards challenge: day 2 (wreath) and day 10 (polka dots)
- Simon Says Monday: shine bright like a diamond
- ABC Christmas challenge: W is for Wishes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: vintage or anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
That's it for me today. I am helping with the twins this evening so no crafty time for me. I wish you all a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by.