Sunday, November 6, 2016

New CAS challenge

It's time for a new CAS challenge at The Outlawz. I actually managed to get a card done this week. This week we are using something mythical on our cards. That covers a lot of images; everything from dragons to fairies to Santa and his elves. So here is my card for this week.


I got this free digital image a long time ago from Steady On. I used distress ink to water color the background. I colored the image with Copic markers and add a sentiment from a retired Gina K stamp set. Can't get much more CAS then that. I hope you'll pop over and play along with our mythical theme at The Outlawz CAS.
I am entering these challenges:

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!. It looks like a beautiful fall day here and we got an extra hour of sleep (at least that's the way it's supposed to work. LOL!)

Donna

9 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very cool....she reminds me of an older fairy. I love the splash of red behind her.

Pam said...

This is absolutely beautiful Donna! I love the watercolor background and the cute fairy!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just love this beautiful card! Your colors are wonderful : )

Theresa said...

sweet card. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

TaeEun said...

The fairy is so lovely with her modern dress :)! Pretty background! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Donna thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

Jane Savage said...

Super sweet card!
Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

Aileen said...

Such a pretty card, love the fairy and her beautiful dress.

Bev said...

Such a contemporary feel to this thank you so much for taking the time to join in with us over at The Pencil Case.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...