This is a one layer card. I printed the sentiment and the pre-colored image from the Airplane set from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. And to finish it off I inked the background using a scalloped punched out circle. So easy and truly CAS! I took a picture of the inside too just to prove it was a birthday card.
I computer generated the first part of the inside sentiment and the second part and the paper airplane is also from the Airplane stamp set from Imagine That!
I am entering these challenges:
- Less is More: one layer and books or literature (The Little Airplane by Lois Lenski)
- Creative Knockouts challenge: outdoor fun
- Addicted to Stamps and More: clean and simple
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge: anything goes
I hope you will join us this week and show us your planes and trains. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!