My card today is for Christmas. It's one of my favorite Bugaboo images. I just love the expressions on the reindeer faces.
The image is Make It Snappy -Reindeer Trio. I colored the image with Copic markers. The designer paper is a scrap from my scrap box. I added a sparkling ribbon and three buttons from the collection that I inherited from my MIL. I tied a small piece of green twine in each button.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug challenge: anything goes
- Beccy's Place Month of Holidays challenge: day 7 - buttons
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown: sketch
- 30 Day Coloring challenge: color an image
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: vintage or anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge Extra: anything goes Christmas
Hope your week is going well. I am back to watch the twins tomorrow as Tricia has two appointments tomorrow. Not sure if I'll get any crafting time tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. Have an awesome day!