I really love how this card turned out.
The background paper is from Authentique. I embossed the nativity scene with black embossing powder. The ribbon is from my stash. It has lots of sparkle. The sentiment is from my files but I forgot to write down where it came from. If you know please let me know. I like to credit the source. I die cut the sentiment with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax.
I am entering these challenges:
- Sweet Sunday Sketch: the sketch
- 12 Months of Christmas Link Up: anything goes with sparkle
- Beccy's Place Day 2: Embossing
- Crafty Hazelnut challenge: bright and sparkly colors
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
Now I only have 28 more cards to go. LOL! I can go into assembly line mode. Thanks for stopping by. Make Monday a wonderful day!