Thursday, November 5, 2015

An Attitude of Gratitude

It's almost the weekend! Are you excited for it? I have some work to do but I am hoping for some crafty time. I need to work on my FIL's Christmas cards and a couple other projects that I have in mind. Our weather this weekend is supposed to be colder. We have some rain coming in tonight and tomorrow but the weekend is supposed to be sunny but cool. My card tonight is for Thanksgiving.


The image and sentiment are from the Digi of the Month from Imagine That! called Harvest Basket. I used the pre-colored basket image die cut with Spellbinder's Circles and backed with Spellbinder's Splendid Circles. The layered background designer paper was from my scrap box as is the green card stock. For the scallops I used Spellbinder's Scallop Trio. I cut the sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamp (no longer in business) Tags and inked with Spiced Marmalade distress ink. I finished it off with three self-adhesive  brown rhinestones. I used the Tuesday Morning sketch for inspiration.

I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget about the handmade kindness challenge. Make someone's day by sharing one of your gorgeous cards with them. Happy Friday!

Donna


10 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh wow, Donna this is stunning!!! I really love the sketch LO and colors... the fancy frames for digi and sentiment are so perfect! Thanks for joining in our DOTM challenge😃. Xkris

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card, Donna!! Pretty papers and I LOVE that splendid circle die!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Pam said...

Beautiful card, and you followed the pattern to the T! Love how colorful it is!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Linda Anderson said...

Waving "HI" to you Donna!!! What a beautiful card! Such a great layout! And I love that die cut layer behind your image. Talk about gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That for our Digi of the Month challenge.

Linda

Pam said...

Hi Miss Donna, Thank you for your sweet comment about my Harvest Blessings card. I just wanted to let you know that I didn't color the sweet image. I got it pre-colored from a vintage image site. I did ink around the edges.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Donna! Love the colors and paper you have chosen. Great match with the sketch. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a pretty digi- so wonderful in the fancy die cut too. The Sketch is really nice and I love the pretty Fall colors. I have been MIA and trying to catch up......

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Donna, I love the fall festive colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love that sentiment and layout. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That, Lisa Lynn DT.

Jingle said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...