The image and sentiment are from the Digi of the Month from Imagine That! called Harvest Basket. I used the pre-colored basket image die cut with Spellbinder's Circles and backed with Spellbinder's Splendid Circles. The layered background designer paper was from my scrap box as is the green card stock. For the scallops I used Spellbinder's Scallop Trio. I cut the sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamp (no longer in business) Tags and inked with Spiced Marmalade distress ink. I finished it off with three self-adhesive brown rhinestones. I used the Tuesday Morning sketch for inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: used the sketch
- Imagine That! Digi of the Month: use Harvest Basket
- Simon Says challenge: thanks/thanksgiving
- Jennifer McGuire: Share Handmade Kindness
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget about the handmade kindness challenge. Make someone's day by sharing one of your gorgeous cards with them. Happy Friday!