Sunday, November 29, 2015

Gingerbread Hugs

Gingerbread hugs to you all today. As the holiday season begins for 2015, I realize I still have a few Christmas cards to do. Here's a quick one I put together using things from my stash.

This is a pretty simple card. I cut the Doodle Pantry image called Gingerbread Ants die cut with Spellbinders Circles and backed with black card stock. The ribbon was a scrap from my scrap ribbon bag. I cut the sentiment from Spellbinders Ribbon Tags. The background paper is a scrap of wall paper backed with more black card stock. I wanted to use up some of the things in my stash.
I am entering these challenges:

As the new week begins and we bring November to a close, remember to hug your kids and grandkids. Family is all important. Make it an awesome week!

Donna

7 comments:

Pam said...

This is such a fun little card (not for the gingerbread man though)! Your coloring is great and I love the tag with ribbon. Thank you for your comment. We had a quiet Thanksgiving, just me, my husband, and our 3 cats. We have eaten turkey for days. Yesterday was the first turkey free day, I put the rest in the freezer.
I hope you all are doing well. Have thought of you often.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Julie Odil said...

What a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Christmas Decoration Challenge. Please join us again! Julie, DT

Beccy said...

I love the image Donna, and I really like the addition of the black mat... it frames it nicely. The background paper is fabulous and I love the way you've added the sentiment tag on the wide green ribbon. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Amy Cohen said...

Such a cute image- great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card- love the cute image and the sentiment is nice with the ribbon. Hoping you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We had a family gathering in Ky- just across from Cinci- to celebrate my parents 60th Anniversary. We had about 22 of us- missing a few..... Hoping your trip to Cinci went well- as well as possible.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Fun and cute card! I hope they are decorating and not eating. The sentiment is cute. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt

cohenna said...

Beautiful card :)Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...