Tonight I have another Christmas themed card. Beccy challenged us to use a wreath on out card so I went looking for a die cut wreath. It turns out that I have two wreath dies. I wouldn't have guessed that. So I used one of these to start my Christmas thank you cards. We always send thank yous after Christmas.
Most of this card is done with die cuts. Not my typical card but I really like this one. I cut 3 Poppy Stamps Breezy Wreaths in 3 different colors of green. The red card stock is cut from Spellbinder's Heart Pendant. The plaid background paper is from Authentique. The "thanks" is from My Favorite Things Many Thanks dies. I made 5 copies if the Thanks word and then glued them together to pop it up off the card. The word Christmas was stamped and embossed in black and cut with Quickcutz Tags.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place: use a wreath
- Simon Says challenge: thanks or thanksgiving
- 12 Months of Christmas Link Up: sparkle, sparkle, everywhere
- Crafty Hazelnut Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope the rest of your week is awesome.