Create with TLC. So I paired the sentiment with the image of Frankenstein from DZ Doodles. I colored the image with Copic markers and punched the sentiment with an e k Success punch distressed with marmalade distress ink. The background paper is from my stash and the spider web ribbon finished it off.
I am entering these challenges:
- Get Creative challenge: Halloween colors
- Pile It On: fabric, lace or ribbon (spider web ribbon)
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: color challenge (orange, gray, purple and brown)
- Fresh Brewed challenge: spiders
- Creative Card Crew challenge: ribbon
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
I hope your week is off to a great start. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to have more crafting time soon. Take care!