I have another Christmas card tonight. This adorable image is the digi of the month challenge stamp set from Imagine That!
The image is called Mistletoe Kitty. I used the pre-colored image and die cut the image from Spellbinder's Tear Drop Circles. I inked the image while it was in the die with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. Then I added some sparkling green self-adhesive rhinestones to the doe cut. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamp set. I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch.
I am entering these challenges:
- Imagine That! DOTM challenge: use Mistletoe Kitty
- Sweet Sunday Sketch: sketch
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: CAS Christmas
- 12 Months of Christmas Linkup: card for a child
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
Thanks for stopping by. I've got to get ready for tomorrow. Hope your week is running smoothly. Take care!