I used a spider web embossing folder with Co'ordinations Paper that I sanded to show the web. I added a Happy Halloween sentiment for CraftSmart and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The image is from Beccy's Place. I love the witch image. It was such fun to color with my Bic and Copic markers. I mounted on a black card stock card base. Tis the season for Halloween cards so I hope you will join us this week for a fun challenge. You could win a year's subscription to Through the Craft Room Door.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's October challenge: any stamped image
- Simply Create Too: Halloween colors
- The Stamping Boutique: purple, orange and black
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge: Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving
- Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by. Make your week awesome.