Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Santa's Reindeer

Happy Hump Day! We had snow on the ground this morning but fortunately it all melted away during the day today. This will be a short post I hope as I have a bunch of things to do yet tonight. I have a card tonight for a special friend of ours - a dog. During the year we dog sit on occasion and Margo is such a sweet, big, furry black dog. A couple years ago I started sending Margo a Christmas card and a Valentine and her owners got such a big kick out of it that I continued doing it. So here is this year's Christmas card for Margo, our big, furry friend.





This is a Bugaboo image I won through a challenge. I thought it was perfect for Margo.  The sentiment and image are from the same set. The image is colored with Copic markers. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for the layout.

I used the snowflake embossing folder to emboss the banner and add Crystal Stickles to some of the embossed snowflakes and the image itself. I punched some snowflakes from green glitter paper.

I am entering these challenges:

Well, on to other things this evening. Hope you had a great Wednesday. Make it an awesome Thursday. And thanks for stopping by.

Donna

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Too cute! This made me LOL!! Fun card!
Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh my, this is adorable! Margo will love her card! The plaid background is fun and cheery! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super duper adorable, Donna! Love the bright colors and fabulous details.

Notes by Nina said...

Such a cute card Donna, what pretty bright festive colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Unknown said...

I love the image and sentiment together. How fun to send the dog a card- I have thought about sending a card to people from the dog..... there are a couple of neighbors that watch our dag.
~ Shelly

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh Donna, I love it! My dog has a best friend & we always give her a little giftie, but a card too would just be perfect. And I love this image! So glad you played with us at TMS this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...