The image is the progressive stamp this month at Imagine That! I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I usually post the sketch but kind of in a hurry so I can pack and get ready for tomorrow. The sketch also came with a bingo compnent: I used ribbon, embossing and flowers. The ribbon is a textured ribbon toward the bottom of the card under the tag and flowers. Kind of difficult to see. The image is die cut with Spellbinders Labels 13 and the sentiment is cut with a Spellbinders tag die.
I am entering these challenges:
- Imagine That Stamp of the Month: use the provided digi.
- Tuesday Morning Sketch: sketch
- Creative Knockouts: tis the season
- Sentimental Sunday: embossing
- Outlawz Paper ala Mode: anything goes with favorite color combination