Saturday, December 6, 2014

In My Thoughts

Happy weekend! I am in Boston to see my son. So while I don't have much time for crafts I'm getting in some family time. Dan won't be able to make it home to Christmas this year so we are celebrating Christmas this weekend with him and his lovely girl friend. Last night we got to meet her lovely parents. Tonight we had dinner with Tom's brother from Connecticut. That was fun. We don't get to see him often. Tom's Mom was admitted to the hospital earlier this week so I made a quick get well card before I left.

The image is from Doodle Pantry and called Sweet Pea. The sentiment is from Verve Stamps and embossed with black embossing powder. I embellished with three banners and some pearls by Zva Creative. The background paper is from Basic Grey.

I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your weekend is awesome. I'll beheading back home later this week and hope to get back to creating. Make it a great week!

Donna

6 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

That's a fantastic get well card, Donna!! Hope Tom's mother is feeling well soon! I love your card--she will, too!!
Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!
Hugs
Darcy

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful- love your fab coloring! Sounds like a fab trip- I love Boston!
~Shelly

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous card, Donna! Love how you matched the purple in the flowers with the banner pieces. Thanks ever so much for entering our challenge # 53 at Doodle Pantry this month and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card, Donna! Love the vibrant colors and; of course, the image. I am so glad you shared your creation with us for this month's Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 53.
Hope you are enjoying your trip and your mother-in-law is feeling better.

Stef H said...

the east coast is so much fun in the winter.... except maybe this one!
hope you're safe and sound and that your return home will go smoothly.

weather here is mild - surprise, surprise. in the high 30s. supposed to hit 50 again this coming weekend. i'll take it. the longer the cold stays away, the better i like it.

prayers of your MIL.

hugs :)

Crafting Vicky said...

What a fabulous card! love the layout and the details. Sure hope your MIL is better soon!!!

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...