DigiStamps4Joy and colored it with Bic and Copic markers. The sentiment is from Desert Diva. I die cit the sentiment with Spellbinder's oval and then backed it with Spellbinder's beaded oval. I stenciled the sentiment with my star stencil from Simon Says. I used the star embossing folder to emboss the purple background. The lovely ribbon that you can hardly see is from Webster's Pages. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I used a flower for embellishment and about half a bottle of Starry Night Stickles on the card. LOL!
I am entering these challenges:
- DigiStamps4Joy Progressive Christmas challenge: image
- Tuesday Morning sketches: sketch
- Papertake Weekly: Christmas: anything goes
- Sweet Stamps: nontraditional Christmas colors
- Pile it On: Christmas anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes