Saturday, December 20, 2014

More Christmas

Oh my gosh! I am still trying to get out my Christmas cards. Ugh! I stayed home this weekend while Tom is in Cincinnati helping with his Mom who remains hospitalized. The new s has not been good. Keep her in your prayers, please. So I finally started Christmas shopping today. Yup, I am so far behind. To help me with the rest of my Christmas cards I found this One Sheet Wonder challenge at Verve. From one sheet of 6x6 paper you can make 4 cards. I love these kind of challenges. Here's one of the cards I made.

My image is from Bugaboo (Unfortunately I don't have any Verve stamps) and the sentiment is from Gina K. I used the Holly Swirl embossing folder for the background. I used one of the sketches from Verve. I added Burgundy and Golden Rod Stickles for some sparkle.

I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I am off to wrap what little I got bought today and make a list fro tomorrow. Hope your weekend is spectacular. Wishing you a wonderful holiday week!

 Donna


5 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Lovely card, Donna!! Great card design!! Awesome papers!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!!
Hugs
Darcy

Shelly Schmidt said...

WHat a neat challenge- I will have to give this a go! I have mailed out cards to mu Non-crafty friends so far- will prob be making New Years cards now for mailing out! Will keep your MIL in prayers!

Glenda said...

Your card is adorable! Love the embossing folder! Good luck with your shopping!

Patricia St Martin said...

Donna, Your are is so sweet, nice job with the one sheet wonder. I like all the layout they show witch is nice because you can make so many cards. Image is so cute and and love the sparkles. The papers are so pretty. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and best ever New Year.
Hugs, Pat

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...