Thursday, May 27, 2010

RAK for Jayme

I made this card for a very special lady. You can read about Jayme on her sister, Lisa's blog, Stamped Art by Lisa. Jayme has cancer and she loves frogs, so I made her this card in hopes of cheering her up.

I used the Stampin' Up! set called Unfrogettable. The mushrooms are background digital stamps and the frog and sentiment are from the stamp set. I cut the sentiment with a Spellbinders die and sponged the edges. The base is textured card stock. I added some ribbon through the edges of the tag die.
If you have time or an extra card to cheer Jayme, please pop over to Lisa's blog for the details and the address.
Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be traveling this weekend so I won't be posting. I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day. Please remember all those who have given their lives and those that survived the fighting to make us free. God bless them all. Take care!

Inky hugs,

Donna

6 comments:

Stef H said...

oh she's gonna love it! have a splendid, safe weekend!

sassyb07 said...

what a great card Donna! it's adorable and I'm sure Jayme will love it
hugs, Valerie

Betty Benton said...

Wishing safe travels for you! Precious froggie card!

Carolyn King said...

that is one adorable card. i am sure it will do the trick :)

Lilacanglia said...

its gorgeous Donna,
Your a very kind lady to make it for Jayme,
Hugs
Angie

Meda said...

Hi Donna,
I have been very busy lately. You know wedding season and all. I have seen some lovely new stuff on your blog. I love how you created a scene on this card. Love the frog and mushrooms.!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...