Sunday, November 14, 2021

Christmas Thank Yous

 Happy Sunday! I am back with another set of cards for Beccy's Month of Holiday Challenge. This set was done to CASE a card that I had made in the past. So each year I try to make thank you cards for Christmas gifts. So I looked back at Christmas cards I had made in previous years and decided to CASE a card I made last year for the "W" prompt. It features one of Beccy's wreathes.


This is my CASED card and you can see the card that I am CASING here. I used the same wreath image: Berry Wreath (a free image from Beccy's Place). I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers using two different shades of green for the leaves. I changed up the sentiment in the center of the wreath.  Instead of creating my frame by using faux stitching I used a die from MFT Blueprints 13 which is an A2 Stitched die. Instead of fussy cutting the image I just printed it to the card stock and die cutting the panel. I must have used the rest of my holly leaf stickers so I found some other corner stickers to use for the cards. Instead of a white card base I used a red card base. I did use Stickles for the berries but I used Christmas Red instead of Ruby Slippers and I only coated some berries in each bunch rather than the entire bunch of berries. I am entering these challenges:
We had the twins all day today. It was blustery and cold all day. It snowed this morning for the first time this season but nothing stuck to the ground as it's still too warm. So we baked cut out cookies and the twins helped make them and then got to frost their own cookies before they ate them, of course.



They are very good about taking turns. They both helped stir the ingredients. Here they are beating the frosting with me. They both did cutouts and of course frosted. And they had some cookies to take home with them. We had a ball together. They are such good kids. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you make it an amazing week! Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna








6 comments:

Beccy said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day with the grandkids Donna, so many happy faces! And who doesn't love a freshly baked cookie?!
You did a wonderful job with your CASE cards, love the red base and pretty silver corner stickers. Lovely idea to have some thank you cards ready, I'm sure they will be appreciated.
Cheers,
Beccy

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute, Donna! Thank you for sharing the photos and your fun time with the twins! Your cards are beautiful!

Lori m said...

Beautiful photos, such great memories and photos to share for years, hugs, Lori m

Carol W said...

Awesome thank you cards Donna, and your baking craft sounds like it ws alot of fun, Thanks for the pictures.

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

What lovely thank you cards, Beccy's wreath is perfect with the sentiment in the middle. Look's fun cooking with the twins! Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at TTCRD. Debbie DT

Suze said...

Lovely CASE card Donna. Looks like you and the twins had a fun day. Thank you for entering the Add A Button or Two or More Challenge at CHNC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...