Saturday, November 27, 2021

The Letter S

 It's good to be back home! Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving dinner with our daughter, son-in-law and twins. So I am in cooking mode right now. But I did manage to get a card done this evening for thee letter S.


This is an S-fold card and I used a tutorial from Beccy's Place website. The image in my file is named Snowfolk Set but I don't see it on the website. It may be retired. I used the pre-colored image and die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Ovals. I added a frame line of black marker.


The inside of the card displays patterned paper from Recollections Christmas collection. I used Gina Marie Designs Wine Bottle Label die. The top sentiment is from Beccy's Place Snowman Set. Another set I didn't find on the website. The "Merry Christmas" is from Simon Says Stamps Abstract Holiday. I am entering these challenges:
Hope your weekend is restful and crafty. Stay safe! Peace and all good!

Donna


4 comments:

Beccy said...

Beautiful card Donna, the colours are so bright and festive. I love the paper you used too, all the different snowflakes are gorgeous. I hope you had a nice day with your family!
Cheers,
Beccy

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous, Donna! Love the fold!

Lori m said...

Your snowmen are so cute, love those faces and the card fold is perfect, I have to try this fold myself, hugs, Lori m

Kim said...

So sweet!! Thank you for sharing with the Scrapping4Fun Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...