Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Snoopy Halloween

 Happy Tuesday! And the end of November. Where does the time go. I finished one more card for Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards that I want to share with you.


It's a simple Halloween card but great fun. I love using the napkin technique for card making and someone gave me these napkins (from Hallmark) a while back and I hadn't used them yet. So I set out last night to see what I could do. I started out with one panel and decided that I wanted to cut the panel down and guess what. It ripped the edges of the napkin. So I made a second but didn't want to waste the first one since the image was still intact, so I fussy cut the image and popped it up with foam tape on the new panel. To complete the card I used Yellow Stickles on the pumpkin eyes (and then ran out), Star Dust Stickles on his mouth, and Black Diamond Stickles for eyes and noses. I just love napkins! I am entering these challenges:
Today we have a another busy day. We are visiting two places to pick out things for the new house. Apparently it takes forever to order materials these days so the builder asked us to go look at cultured stone at a masonry shop and doors at the door dealer. So I guess we'll be doing that today. This afternoon we may need to be out at our Baby Creek property for movers to come look at the trailer that someone will be moving out. We advertised it for free but they have to move it. But the catch is it's on the top of a steep hill down a county road with 3 fords to cross over a creek. So it is a bit of a challenge. I hope to get another card made tonight but we'll see how time goes. Thanks to Beccy for a month full of fun challenges! Stay safe out there! Peace and all good.

Donna


2 comments:

Beccy said...

Your Halloween card is adorable Donna, who doesn't love Snoopy and Woodstock?! Love the sparkle you added to the pumpkin's eyes and mouth... sorry to hear the stickles ran out before you were quite done, but the two colours work great together.
Good luck with the various chores you're doing, picking out the various fixtures and fittings for your new house will be lots of fun. I hope the new owners of the trailer don't have too much trouble with the move.
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori m said...

So cute, love Snoopy, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and family, hugs, Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...