Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Birthday Ruler Boy

Yesterday I shared my card with you for my grand daughter who is turning 4 next week.  Today I am sharing my grand son's card that I made.


Valerie's card had lots of books as she loves to look at them. Arthur is all about the alphabet and numbers. Every time he sees my 100% juice bottle he has to count to 100 (which cracks me up). I loved this Bugaboo image not only for the adorable little boy but the ruler that had the "4" on it, since they are turning 4. The image is Bugaboo Brat School - Ruler. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut it. The partial circle is cut with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Circles that was still on my desk from Valerie's card. The designer paper was a gift from Teacher's Warehouse, where I volunteer. I used Spellbinder's Classic Triple Scallop dies to create the border. And the Happy Birthday banner is from Create with TLC. Just as Valerie's card I decided not to add any embellishments that they might tear off and possible choke on. So I am entering these challenges:
That's my card for today. I have a ton of things to do this afternoon and evening but I am glad to have this time to finish and get my card up on my blog. I'll leave you with a picture of Arthur who will be getting this card in the mail. 
Arthur loves to thrown rocks into our pond at our Baby Creek property. He has a great time doing it too! Thanks for stopping by today. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna


5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Ahhh, what a cutie he is! Such a sweet card for a 4 year old, packed with colour and details to discover. Loved the story about him counting to 100. Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card for Arthur...who is getting so big and is so handsome. Wonderful TLC sentiment.

Billie A said...

Darling card and fun Bugaboo image. I love the colors and the papers. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments .. Darling grand baby too.

Stacey said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.


DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

KathyA. said...

What a fun card for a cute little guy! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...