Sunday, September 6, 2020

Anniversary

We have an extra day this weekend. Happy Labor Day to all those in the United States. We'll be out at Baby Creek tomorrow doing odds and ends in the barn so I won;t have Internet until we return home. Next week is my daughter and SIL's anniversary so I have their anniversary card today.

The image is from Bugaboo stamps called Stella Love - Person to Annoy. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image and sentiment with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Ovals. Both of the patterned papers that I used were given to me in a stack of papers from Teacher's Warehouse. I backed the layers with black card stock. I added a ribbon from my stash and finished it off with some enamel dots and hearts. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me this evening. Had the twins today and they kept us hopping. Then had their parents for dinner too, so not much time today for other things. Hope you are havine a wonderful weekend. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna


10 comments:

Bonnie Lynn said...

Perfect! Love what you've done here. Your daughter and SIL are going to love it. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you again. Bonnie GDT

Chris said...

A great choice of image for your anniversary card, Stella and Gus are such fun. Beautifully coloured and designed too! Thank you for playing along at Catch the Bug this week.
Chris
x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous ...Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at TTCRD this week, Hope to see you next week.xxx

Mandy said...

Donna this is such a fun card, the happy couple are sure to love it. Your papers are lovely and so colourful.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥

DT for Through The Craft Room Door

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Doris Klein said...

Aaaawww this is so lovely!

Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days

Kathie said...

Donna what a great anniversary card. I love Stella and Gus together the perfect couple. Your daughter and SIL will love their card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Helen said...

Great card - I just love that image and sentiment!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x

Kelly Schelske said...

He he! What a fun card!

Thank you so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!

Hugs,
Kelly

Joanna M. said...

Wow, I love everything about this card: your papers, the color, and especially that wonderful Stella/Gus image. Fabulous job!!
~Jo

anne said...

Such a fun anniversary card, these two always make me chuckle, and a lovely take on Kathie's sketch.Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Anne SSW2-DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...