Saturday, September 19, 2020

Autumn Greetings

 It's been a while since I had some time at my craft desk. So tonight I finally got a chance to make a card.


This lovely autumn image is from Jan's Digi Stamps called Signs of Autumn Digital Stamps. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles (retired). The edges were inked with Spiced Marmalade DOI. The sentiment was die cut with Clear Dollar Stamps Designer Labels (no longer in business). The background paper was a gift from a friend. Love the fall colors. I added a yellow ribbon and some square brown gems. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. Tomorrow we have the twins all day so we'll be busy again! Their fourth birthday is coming up soon. We are trying to get ready for that too. Thanks for stopping by. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna


3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the rich autumn colors!


Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Hugs,
Kelly

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxx

Pam said...

What a lovely Autumn card! The colors are so bright and vibrent and the image is very pretty!
Hugs
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...