Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Here Comes Santa

Normally I post on the first of the month for the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. But this month I was away on vacation for 3 weeks in September so my card for this month's challenge got pushed back to the 15th. So this is a reminder of the always "anything goes" Christmas challenge. We do add an optional twist each month. This month is Sensational Santa. Our sponsor this month is Limited Runs.

My image is Santa Mug from Limited Runs colored with Spectrum Noir markers and I added some Recollections glitter glue to give the Santa some texture. The sentiment is from the same set. The papers are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles: 

I sure hope you will join us before the end of the month and show us what you've been working on for Christmas. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me today. Please check out my Dueling Darlings post by scrolling down. Have a super week!

Donna



4 comments:

Lori m said...

Loving you holiday cards....guess I had better get busy making mine, very cute Santa card, hugs, Lori m

Heather said...

Donna, this is adorable! What a great Santa mug, and awesome coloring! I love the branches for the corner elements of our sketch, too - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Donna - love how you made the two corner diagonal elements to be pine boughs! Super clever! Plaids have become such a popular theme this year, I'm going to have to invest in some. Thank you for once again sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna (from Idhao, formerly from Indiana)

Marjolein said...

Hi Donna,

What a funny sentiment on your card. Love the way you used the branches to create corners. Thanks for joining TSOT!

Marjolein

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...