Monday, October 14, 2019

Christmas Cards Galore

Each year I have made my in-laws Christmas cards to send out. My FIL now does the sending and he likes to send religious cards. So each year I try to find a design that's fairly easy to do. I didn't succeed in that task this year. I was hoping to finish these while we were on vacation but I barely got them started. Hard to color while driving in the mountains. LOL!


I used a variety of markers on these cards. I was trying to use up older markers so not all the cards were colored the same. I did 31 cards in all. the image is Mother and Child by Paper Dreams of Mine. This was a freebie at one time but it isn't posted any longer. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Christ is Born. I used Gina Marie Designs Wine Bottle Labels to die cut the sentiments which were white heat embossed on black card stock. The cards are pretty simple but they took a while to make. I am entering these challenges:

I am super happy that I have these all done this year. So now I can't get back to making my own cards; Christmas or otherwise. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Donna

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna those are beautiful and you are so sweet to make all those cards for your FIL.

Lori m said...

Fabulous cards Donna, very pretty and oh my your so far ahead of me, hugs, Lori m

earl lea riser said...

31 cards?!? WOW!! That's super! They look like stained glass! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at CCAYR!

Marie Bingaman said...

This collection of cards is awesome! I bet your FIL will be pleased as punch to send these out for Christmas this year! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR with these great cards! :)

~Marie B -DT

Brenda said...

This is such a great card, thanks so much for sharing your fabulous Christmas make with us for the CRAFT Challenge. I love your lovely colorful scene. See you again soon!

Martina said...

I love cards to nativity. Thanks for joining us in CCAYR challenge. Hope you will participate in our next challenge. Martina - DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Your a gem for making all these card, with such a gorgeous image as well....love them xx

Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland this month
Hugs Shell xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...