Sunday, October 20, 2019

Fall Birthday

My last October birthday card today. I kind of started with this idea earlier this week but changed my thoughts and made the focal point the sentiment.


The sentiment is from Create with TLC. It's die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles. The background paper is from my stash. The leaves are fussy cut from some background paper by Lozzy. I popped each leaf up with dimensional tape. The card is kraft card stock.
I am entering these challenges:

I am a little under the weather today. Hope that things improve for tomorrow. We are supposed to start rebuilding the chimney tomorrow but we have 100% chance of rain. Hope we don't get water coming in. Make it an amazing week!

Donna

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Wonderful card! I love the plaid and leaves!! Great sentiment, too!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Isn't this the sweetest Fall card. Love the colors and the plaid. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lori m said...

What a great Birthday card, pretty fall leaves and colors, hugs, Lori m

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this is very pretty - and colorful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...