Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Grateful

There are so many things in my life that I am grateful for and I don't often enough recognize those people to whom I am grateful. I need to say "thank you" more often and let people know how much I appreciate what they do for me. So today I have some cards that I want to send for their kindness after my brother passed away in early September.

Details:
Stamps: MFT Grateful for You; leaf is digital but source unknown
Ink: Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade
Dies: MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags
Embossing: white embossing powder on black card stock
Border: Zig Millenium marker
I am entering these challenges:
Here are two of the things I am most thankful for in my life. My twin grandchildren. As promised I have a picture of the their third birthday party. Since we were on vacation I didn't have much prep time so I ordered a cake. Not what I would usually do but they seemed to enjoy it.

I can hardly believe they are 3 already. They grow so fast. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a super week!

Donna




8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, those cards are gorgeous. I hear you about saying that you are grateful. Well you will definitely have a chance with those beautiful cards. So sorry for the loss of your brother. AND....OMG those twins have grown up!!!

Lori m said...

Beautiful grand babies, just so cute, thank you for sharing, hugs, Lori m

Maria Giselle B. said...

That one thing I love about Autumn is the fall colors just like the colors you used in your card. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Autumn (Fall) Colours Challenge. Good luck!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Donna- Beautiful cards- I just love the Autumn Season, don't you?

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! Your design looks amazing with the stitched border, orange wording and pretty maple leaf 😀. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Gorgeous cards!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These couldn't be anything but highly appreciated by the recipient, to have gorgeous cards. Thank you so much for joining us in our Stay CAS challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

World of Michael Trent said...

Hi Donna...I really really love your card. And I totally agree with the sentiment. The feel, the colors, the theme were all perfect for the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge and I am really happy you joined us for this challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...