The poinsettia image is from Pattie's Creations. I colored the image with Copic markers and added Ruby Slippers Stickles to the poinsettia flowers. The thank you is a die cut from AlteNew. I used a marker to faux stitch the thank you die cut. Very simple.
I am entering these challenges:
- Pattie's Creation Design challenge: use red glitter on your image
- Christmas Crafts All Year Round: thank you
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- Simon Says Monday challenge: something new (image and die)
- Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge: add sparkle
I am about to call it a day! It's been a busy one and another full day tomorrow. Hope your week is going well. The weekend is one it's way. Praying for all those in the east who are expecting the hugs snow storm. My boys are in Boston and they are hunkering down for the storm. Thanks for stopping by!