This image is from Gerda Steiner called Panda in Love. He's a definite cutie and I may have to use him again as I work on my Valentine cards. I colored the image with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and then added some gel pen highlights. I used three different designer papers from my scrap box. I die cut the image with MFT Stitched Circles and the flags were die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips. I added some gems as embellishments. I am entering these challenges:
- Gerda Steiner January Progressive challenge: use Panda in Love digital image
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: layer it up
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room: color it
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
I need to get my progressive challenges done as we will be leaving town for family matters within the next few days. Hope your week is going well. Thanks for stopping by and visiting!