Friday, January 19, 2018

Another Birthday

One last card for the Bugaboo Birthday Bash this week. I wasn't able to play along every day but I got 4 out of 7 days done. Today I worked on the Day 4 challenge which was the bingo grid.

So I made a quick card this afternoon.

So I chose the diagonal from the right hand top corner: die/punch - Bugaboo image - funny sentiment. Actually I have several rows or diagonals on this one. I used Bird Greetings - Sweet Birthday colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Cross Stitch Ovals. I used designer paper scraps from my scrap box for the background as well as the black card stock piece. The sentiment is from Create with TLC (Birthday Chick It;s all about you today). I embossed the sentiment background with the dots embossing folder for texture. I added ric rac ribbon and some self-adhesive gems for embellishment. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. I am off with my husband to play bridge with some friends. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Donna


8 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Hi Donna, great card love the sketch! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Birthday Bash, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is just adorable. I don't think I could balance a cupcake without making a huge mess, hehe. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday BINGO Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Billie A said...

Sweet card. Great colors and fun image.. So glad you played along with us at Catch the bug for our birthday bash.
Billie A
Catch The Bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday

Pam said...

Cute card Donna, I love the cute image and festive papers!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

This sketch would be a bit of a challenge for me! Love your take on it- great card! You are so creative and I am so impressed on how much you get done with all you have going on!

Debbie said...

What a fun, bright card!! Very cute!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

This is such a happy card, I love those colors, I'm always ready for sprint! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Barb said...

Donna--another great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...