I really liked this sentiment by Create with TLC so I made it my focal point of the card. It's die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. The image I colored with Bic and Copic markers and die cut it with MFT Inside and Out Rounded Squares. I backed each of the layers with a light green card stock. The background flower paper is from Imagine That! Digis by Kris.
I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Progressive challenge: use the image from Sheep Ski Designs
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes
- Create with TLC challenge: anything goes with TLC element (sentiment)
- Addicted to Stamps: anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: use dies
That;s it for me today. I have to get back to my desk and see if I can get the rest of my design team stuff finished. Never a dull moment. Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful rest of your week!