Sunday, August 21, 2016

Another CAS challenge

Happy Sunday! I am away from home on vacation so that's why I haven't been posting. I have a few design team projects along the way while I am away but we are just relaxing and having a great time visiting our son. Today I have a card for the new CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. It was my turn to post the challenge and I picked frozen treats. It's hot in the midwest in August so nothing is better than a little frozen treat.

I went with a rainbow of ice cream for this card. The stamp set I used is from Simon Says Stamps but it's no longer available. The sentiment is from the same set. Colored with Copics; this one was so easy!

I am entering these challenges:

I hope you'll join us for the CAS challenge this week at The Outlawz. Share you favorite frozen summer treat. 
It took us two days to reach Boston by way of Mystic, Connecticut where we met Tom's brother for dinner. Yesterday we left Boston for Maine to spend some time at a cabin on Lake Thompson. We'll be a few days up here just relaxing and soaking in some R&R and visiting with our son and his fiance. Hope you all have a great week!

5 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Love the sentiment! It is pretty hot here in Texas as well!I could really go for a frozen treat right now! They look yummy! :) Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love working with ice cream themes even though I can't eat ice cream myself. Yum yum...very cute...hope you are enjoying your visit with son.

Theresa said...

lovely CAS card. makes my mouth water. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Pam said...

I sure do love ice cream! Your card is just so cute with all the different colors of ice cream.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Laurie HIMCR said...

This is definitely YUMMY! And super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...