The image is Johnny Surf. He definitely looks like he's out for a good time this summer. The sky is done with Salty Ocean and Broken China distress ink. The sand is Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge and desert Sand inks. Johnny Surf is colored with Copics. The image panel is die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles. The sun is Spellbinder's Sunny Days stamp and die stamped with Scattered Straw distress ink. The plaid background paper is a scrap from my scrap box. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I am entering these challenges:
- Simon Says Work it Wednesday: use sunshine
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Addicted to Stamps: make your mark
- Simon Says Wednesday: for a guy or father's day
- Hiding in my Craft Room: summer colors
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pick up your Friday Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps.
Have an awesome Friday!