Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Card Set

My design project for today is for Imagine That! digis by Kris. I made a set of cards to give as a gift.



I used the Nautical Digi Papers and My Sailmate stamp set. I made a set of 4 cards and then also a purse to store the cards and for gift giving.


This was such fun to make. Here is where I found the pattern for the purse. I used the measurements for the A2 cards. Aren't the sailing images adorable! And I love the papers. Please check out what the other guest designers have done at the Imagine That! Creative Playground.


Donna

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Donna, It's absolutely adorable!!! I love the cute images and you colored them perfectly! You did such a wonderful job on the darling little tote purse, they really are easy to make!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Donna, what can I say except how awesome is this set??? Love the purse love every card sooo cute!!! Thank you so much, I already added them to my store's product page 😘💟🌟

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...