Who could resist these reindeer? They're from Imagine That! called Joyous Reindeer. I colored them with Copic and Bic markers. I used Wink of Stella on all the red and the lights on Rudolph. I love Wink of Stella but it's really tough to get a good picture of it. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I die cut it with Spellbinder's Ribbon Tags. Instead of ribbon I used an embossed piece of card stock embossed with Holly Swirl embossing folder. I inked the sentiment while it was still in the die so the dots would be green. To finish I added a few self-adhesive red pearls. I think this is a fun card!
I am entering these challenges:
- Imagine That! Coloring challenge: color an image
- Addicted to Stamps & More: holiday
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: Christmas and use a sentiment
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything Christmas goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Rudolph Days: Christmas
- Hiding in my Craft Room: holiday
That's it for me tonight. I took tomorrow off to spend the day with my daughter. I hope to get some crafting time in early tomorrow before we go out. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!