I made this card for several challenges. The image is from a retired Gina K set called Very Merry Christmas. I die cut the image with My Favorite Things Cross Stitched Oval Stax. I backed the image with Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals. The background is black card stock. I added stripes of red and white washi tape and three self-adhesive gem stones. The jingle bells are covered with glossy accents. It gives the card some texture. The sentiment was created on the computer and fussy cut. I used the sketch from 12 Months of Christmas Link Up and the theme at the HLS Christmas challenge as inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- 12 Months of Christmas Link Up: use the sketch (christmas)
- HLS Christmas Challenge: jingle theme
- Hiding in my Craft Room: black, white and one other color
- ABC Christmas: anything Christmas goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes/vintage
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra challenge: anything goes
Hope you are enjoying your week. Thanks for stopping by and checking out what I've been up to.