I have a Christmas card tonight. I just love this cute image from Imagine That!
The stamp set is called Mice Skate. I colored the image with a mixture of Copic and Bic markers. I used the sketch from 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.
I added some MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags to match the sketch. I added the sentiment with my MISTI. I do love the ability to restamp it to make it darker and not having to worry that it won;t match perfectly. I embellished the card with three snowflakes and used Stickels on the mice hats and the top of the skate. WooHoo another Christmas card for 2016. I love it.
I am entering these challenges:
- 12 Months of Christmas Link Up: sketch
- Imagine That Coloring challenge: color an image
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge: cute or anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes
- ABC Christmas challenge: anything goes
- The House That Stamps Built: winter wonderland
Thanks for stopping by. I hope your winter wonderland is warm and dry. Stay safe!