I do love my plaid! This is a scrap from my scrap box that I used for the background. The image and sentiment is from a retired Gina K set called Owl Always Love You. I colored the image with Bic and Copic markers and die cut it with Spellbinder's Circle die then framed it with a combination of the circle die and the scalloped circle die. The leaves are die cut from Spellbinder's Foliage dies. I used distress ink to give the leaves some dimension. The sentiment I die cut with Clear Dollar Stamps Designer Labels (unfortunately they are no longer in business). I used distress ink again to speckle the sentiment tag. The sentiment is popped up from the card. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch #333 as inspiration for this card and Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches #333: use the sketch
- Addicted to Stamps and More: photo inspiration
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: something new (new apartment/nest)
- Crafty Sentiments Design: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Craft Your Passion: anything goes
I hope this card brightens your day too. It's the weekend! I hope you get some time to play this weekend. I know I'm going to be pushing for some crafty time. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!