My youngest left on Friday morning to move to Florida for a new job. So for the first time in our lives we find ourselves as empty nesters. We spent most of the weekend out at Baby Creek but I returned home this morning to a very empty house. While I got a lot of house work done it was too quiet. I miss him already! But Steve found an apartment in Florida and he'll be ready for us next weekend when Tom and I move all of his stuff. Next weekend will be lots of heavy lifting and driving.
Santa is coming to town; lots faster than I would like. And I am no where near ready for it. But here is another Christmas card I made.
- Lady Anne's Christmas Progressive challenge: Use the given digital stamp
- Try Stampin' On Tuesday: sketch
- Beccy's Place: use a santa
- Christmas Stamping All Year Long: stripes
- DigiStamps4Joy: stitching, real or faux
- Craft Your Passion: doodling