I am having fun doing Christmas in July. So another one of those tonight to share. I really like the way this one turned out.
Clearly Digi Stamps and the set is called Windowbox Wishes. The sentiment is from the same set and I added it the the windowbox. The curtains are paper pieced. The rest is colored with Copics. I tried to make the window glow. I actually printed this image twice so you just might be seeing another one of these soon. I just layered it up with some fun background paper.
I'm entering these challenges:
- Clearly iStamp: Christmas in July
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Outlawz Thursday challenge: Christmas in July
- Paper Makeup Stamps: color it
- Sentimental Sunday: Christmas in July