Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Birthday Wishes for Tuesday Morning Sketches

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge this week. The sketch this week is a fun one!

So using the Doodle Pantry set called Palo Verde, I used the sketch to make this card.

The designer paper is also from the set. The sentiment is embossed with black embossing powder. I cut the image with the Spellbinders circle die. I added some ribbon as an embellishment. Check out the Doodle Pantry post today to see all the wonderful projects the DP designers made. And I hoe you'll check out the challenge and join in!

I am entering this card in these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Make it a wonderful Tuesday!

Donna

11 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Lovely interpretation. And, the Doodle Pantry image matches the pretty background paper. Of course, you knew that from the beginning...haha ... that's why you used it. It's a great universal card...those I love!!!

Dawny P said...

Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Stef H said...

now THIS is really pretty! wow!

glad you liked my tip. a bit cloudy here today, but i'll still take it.. as long as i don't have to turn the air on.

have a safe and super 4th.

hugs :)

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!!! I like how you stretched the sketch!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous creation Donna! Love your take on the sketch and how you inked the background of the image!

Jessi Fogan said...

Awesome! I love the way you've altered it to a horizontal card - and that punched vertical element is so perfect. So glad you could come play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely fabulous Donna! Love your paper and that beautiful image. Stunning.

Linda

Unknown said...

Very nice! Thanks for participating at Hiding in My Craft Room!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card Donna and love your colouring of the flower. Nice take on the sketch!
hugs
glenda
(thought I had already commented on this so if another one magically appears forgive my duplication!)

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty card and can be used for a variety of occasions, great job.

Dawn Frost said...

Great card beautiful flower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...